Below is a manager check list along with some basic info you will need to know so you don’t forget anything:
1. Team Rosters MUST be updated no later than 3 days prior to the tournament date. You can do this by selecting the tournament logo you have applied for and enter your password and username to access this info.
2. Make sure you review where the team check-in will take place(day, time, location). You will also need to make sure you have all the proper info/player cards, etc… to correctly check your team in.
3. Talk to your team players/team parents to see who is interested in the tournaments apparel. A 10% discount on all pre-orders above 6 pieces will qualify for the discount. This year we have added options to add your name or number to the tournament apparel sold. You can submit your forms online or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The tournament will print each game card and have ready for you at team check-in. This game card is given to the referees prior to each game along with the player cards. At the end of the game you will be asked to sign the game card and you will be given back the player cards by the referee. Manager/Coaches are responsible for reporting the score to the field marshal at each site.
5. Print and review the tournament rules online to get familiar with them.
6. If you are traveling from out of town, please review our approved hotel list online and select a hotel from our list of hotels. This is a PLAY & STAY tournament so teams traveling MUST stay within one of our approved hotels.
To log in, please select a tournament below:
Powered by themekiller.com