FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I mail the check to?
Payable to: STS/ Event Name
2. How do I add/delete a player on my roster?
Under the “Manager Log-in , put your user name/ password you created when registering your team and go to “roster/add Player” link.
3. Do all players need to be present at the Team Check-In?
No, the coach or manager can check the team-in.
4. Does STS avoid multi-team coaching conflicts?
Yes, send an e-mail to email@example.com stating your team name, age, gender you are coaching.
5. Are all STS operated tournaments a “Stay & Play”?
Yes, teams traveling must make every attempt to contact our Hotel Coordinator Alison Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-505-346-0522 (Monday-Friday: 8AM-5PM MST) to obtain hotel rooms for your team. HBC Event Services will guarantee the lowest rates.
6. How many games are guaranteed?
All STS tournaments guarantees a minimum of three games per team.
7. Are referee game costs included in the tournament registration fee?
Yes, you pay the advertised fee only per age group with no additional referee costs.
8. What awards are given to 1st & 2nd place finishers?
Winners get a medal per player and a team trophy. Finalists receive a medal for each player.
9. Does STS provide tournament pins to each participant?
Yes, each participant will receive a pin, given to coach & or manager at the team check-in.
10. How do I know if our team has been accepted into a tournament?
Once payment and your application is submitted online-you will get an e-mail stating your acceptance or rejection no later than 3 weeks prior to the tournament date.
11. What info do I need to for team check-in?
First and foremost, complete your teams player roster at acceptance and make any roster updates up to 4 days prior to tournament date.
Have all player cards and player forms in alphabetical order and mirrored to each other.
12. I am interested in donating or becoming a sponsor and/or vendor for a tournament who do I contact?
Contact Anthony at email@example.com.
13. Do I need to bring alternate jerseys?
Yes, ALL teams need two sets of jerseys (each set needs to be a different color)
14. Can we bring our pets to the field?
All pets are strictly prohibited. Please do not bring your pets to the event, for the safe of your pet and our children.
15. I have questions that are not answered, who do I contact?